Saturday, April 18, 2009

Soon is good but sooner is great

I have always been a man of many words
Some not so great but always there.
I have always been the type to speak my mind only because I feel I'm one of the few that has an original thought to offer. When I first said hello I was scared but not because your beauty is something to fear but because I knew you shared a mind as bold as my own. You have this way of seeing things its incredible the way I describe things to you and you simply understand there isn't a hesitation in you you say what you feel and you are never afraid that's something I admire. being scared is something I've never known but being missunderstood that's something the lord and I know all to well. Your spiritual your that gypsy woman you may never know this and you may never care but you've already done so much for me and don't take it as a bad thing just remember that the world isn't ready for our ideas or our thoughts which is why we keep them we're missunderstood and we both have roles in this play but don't you ever think the curtains are going to be pulled in the middle of the play for when they turn on the bright lights we will be waiting there maybe not in the same place maybe not at the same time I'd sure love to show you my mind So before I forget, see me......
soon is good but sooner is great