Monday, March 16, 2009

goodmorning yellow sweater

Goodmorning sunshine
As I wake up in this beautiful day
Its beautiful to see her in the yellow sweater still asleep I kiss her check and I say goodmorning beautiful
She says to me as she opens her eyes how she was just dreaming about how badly she wanted to wake up to kiss my lips once more
She plays with my hair as our lips meet again
There's all sorts of things going in the room around us but its not strange not at all
Its a beautiful feeling knowing the world is turning but not caring because your to busy in the place where you should be
The place where she should be
The place she calls home
The place she feels like not even if the world tried to eat her alive it would be able too because I would be right there to protect her
That place being my arms
As she wakes up she sees I'm not holding her and she says to me "I'm cold"
And I just look at her as I stop the world
And say to her
You don't have to dream anymore because There's nothing you and I won't do

No comments: