Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I want to dance with you if you'd like me 2

I've had 3 hours of sleep.
But the 21+ hours I've been awake have been real nice to say the least.
The sirens of the city ring but I'm not listening I'm to busy dreaming of that hill she talks about.
The sound it rings once and twice
But the dream is strong and will move along
The sound of silence has been removed
And all you hear are the lonely blues
For music is one of the few things I know to love
And I remember once an angel said to me
That I had the most passionate hands that have been seen. My hands fit so perectly with those of angels and no matter what my fit won't change.
Walked her to the station
Kissed her in a dream.
Remind her that she's missed
And paint a picture of the hill that beautiful hill
Teach me how to ride a bike I really want to learn. I don't want to sound selfish or like its about me but all ill ever ask is for you to keep the promise you made for me.
If you want to find me ill be having a beautiful adventure so close your eyes and dream of me I'm right here with you no matter what
So
Catch my kiss <3
And remember that I want to dance with you if you want me too oh oh oh only with you mhm

No comments: