Friday, March 27, 2009

pull it out of the stone

I'm waiting to think of something to write.
I'm looking at this ring wondering what it means now
I can't seem to get it off my middle finger.
I had a whole speech about this ring
I was proud to wear this ring what it represented what it made me think about or who actually. It almost makes me wonder at times if it will ever just come off on its own
I've given up on trying to take it off
I've tried it all
Soap, oil, I've even contemplated cutting of my finger I won't get that extreme I mean the ring itself isn't that bad a silver color or maybe white gold. Its suits me in a way no other ring ever has it fits perfectly in my finger too perfectly at times.... someone made a comparison not to long ago about me and this ring I told them the problem how it wouldn't come off and they said "maybe its like the king arther story" where everyone tries to pull the sword off the stone but only the little boy is able too. It made me think and I asked her to take the ring off my finger it wouldn't budge then I asked many people to try and it also wouldn't budge today I tried again to take it off it sled a little at first I thought it was finally coming off but then just like that it was stuck I don't know who will pull this ring off my finger or if its even suppose to come off but for now ill just keep wearing the ring as if I had a choice don't get me wrong I'm inlove with the ring but and yea there's a but
Actually there is no butt
I guess the ring is here to stay so when you see me walking slowly down the street since I've been walking slower as of late take a second look at my hand the ring I carry still proud still holding true to the promise I made

No comments: